Global UGRAD 2022-2023 Deadline: 11:59 P.M. Jan 6, 2022 The Nepal Fulbright Commission welcomes applications for AY 2022-2023 Global UGRAD program. Application Deadline: 11:59 P.M. Jan 6, 2022
Library Seat Booking
Please read the following instructions carefully before booking a seat at USEF-Nepal Library.
- There are two shifts in a day – morning shift (10:00 am – 12:30 pm) and afternoon shift (1:30 pm – 4 pm).
- There will be a one-hour break between the two shifts. If you have booked for both shifts of the day, you must leave the library during the break. The break will be used for sanitizing books, furniture, and the whole library space.
- The maximum number of students allowed per shift is six. Booking for a shift will be closed once it hits its maximum capacity.
- Booking for a shift will open seven days prior to the date of shift.
- Please make bookings only if you are sure that you will be able to be at the library on the booked day.
- Do not make duplicate bookings for the same shift.
- You can view all your bookings here. You can cancel/reschedule your bookings 24 hours prior to the booked time.
- If you are unable to book on your desired date, it could be either due to the shift being full or due to USEF-Nepal holiday. You can find USEF-Nepal holidays here.
- You must present your national ID – citizenship, passport or driving license in order to use library facilities.
- Only pencils (no pens) are allowed in the library.
- You must wear masks at all times in the library premises.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the library.
- No membership is required to use the library facilities. The library books can be used only in the library, and cannot be borrowed home.