Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program 2024-25 Visiting Scholar Program deadline- 11:59 PM November 6, 2023 The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program for Nepali Post-Doctoral Researchers and Senior Artists The Fulbright Commission in…
OF Library Seat Booking
Please read the following instructions carefully before booking a seat at USEF-Nepal Library.
- The maximum number of students allowed per shift is four. Booking for a shift will be closed once it hits its maximum capacity.
- Booking for a shift will open seven days prior to the date of shift.
- Please make bookings only if you are sure that you will be able to be at the library on the booked day.
- Do not make duplicate bookings for the same shift.
- You can view all your bookings here. You can cancel/reschedule your bookings 24 hours prior to the booked time.
- If you are unable to book on your desired date, it could be either due to the shift being full or due to USEF-Nepal holiday. You can find USEF-Nepal holidays here.
- You must present your national ID – citizenship, passport, driving license or OF ID in order to use library facilities.
- Only pencils (no pens) are allowed in the library.
- You must wear masks and maintain enough social distance at all times in the library premises.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the library.