Global UGRAD 2024-2025
Deadline: December 16, 2023 at 9:44 AM NPT
Tips to Complete the online application
- The application site works much better in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox than in Internet Explorer
- Each student must do a first-time registration to use the online application. This is much like starting a new user account for any online platform (Facebook, email, etc.)
- You can easily reset your own passwords on the site by clicking the “Forgot your password?” link on the application login page. The email address you enter must match the address with which you registered your account
- It is important that you only create one application
- Applicants should submit attested academic transcripts, SLC and beyond and complete letters of recommendation in the set format along with the online application, as you will not be able to add additional information after the December 15, 11:59 PM application closing.
Completed applications must include the following materials:
- Global UGRAD: Eligibility Check
- Global UGRAD Application
- Essay 1 and choice of Essay 2 or Essay 3 (link/attach essay writing tips document)
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Official Attested Transcripts of SLC/SEE and beyond
- Scan of Passport or Citizenship
- CV or work portfolio
Applications not meeting eligibility requirements and lacking any of the above-mentioned documents will not be forwarded to the selection committee.
Attestation of photocopies of documents may be made by the issuing institution, Government of Nepal, Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu University or a government approved notary public.