Deadline: March 11, 2023
- Must be current secondary school-level, full-time teachers of English, math, science, foreign language, or social studies. This includes special education teachers in schools that primarily serve public and private school students. Secondary-level teachers include both middle and high school teachers serving students between approximately 12 and 18 years of age.
- Applicants must hold a four-year Bachelor’s degree. If the Bachelor’s degree is less than three years long than a two-year Master’s degree is required
- Have five or more years of classroom experience in TEA teaching disciplines
- Be citizens and residents of Nepal
- Be proficient in written and spoken English with the ability to obtain good score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Demonstrate a commitment to continue teaching after the completion of the program
- The most competitive applicants will have shown evidence of leadership in their schools.
- Educational administrators (such as representatives or officials of the Ministry of Education) and school administrators who do not teach at least fifty percent of their time, full-time teacher trainers, university faculty, private English Language tutors, and teachers from schools primarily serving expatriates are not eligible.