Deadline: March 2nd, 2024, at 11:59 P.M. NPT
- Must be current secondary school-level, full-time teachers of English, math, science, foreign language, social studies, journalism or communications. This includes special education teachers in schools that primarily serve public and private school students. Secondary-level teachers include both middle and high school teachers serving students between approximately 12 and 18 years of age.
- Applicants must hold a four-year Bachelor’s degree. If the Bachelor’s degree was less than four years long, then a two-year Master’s degree is also required.
- Have five or more years of classroom experience in TEA teaching disciplines
- Be citizens and residents of Nepal
- Be proficient in written and spoken English with the ability to obtain good score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Demonstrate a commitment to continue teaching after the completion of the program
- The most competitive applicants will have shown evidence of leadership in their schools.
- Educational administrators (such as representatives or officials of the Ministry of Education) and school administrators who do not teach at least fifty percent of their time, full-time teacher trainers, university faculty, private English Language tutors, and teachers from schools primarily serving expatriates are not eligible.