- 1. Home
- 2. General Requirements
- 3. Application & Review Process
- 4. Arrangements for affiliation with a US host institution
- 5. Application Link & Instructions
- 6. The Project Statement
- 7. Plagiarism
- 8. List of documents required for Application Submission
- 9. Recommendations
- 10. Past Grantees Profiles
- 11. Contact US
5. Application Link & Instructions
Click on this link to visit the application site- https://apply.iie.org/fvsp2021/
Please read these instructions thoroughly while completing the application- https://apply.iie.org/fulbright/instructions/fvsp_2021_instructions.pdf
An information session will be held on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 from 10 a.m- 11:30 a.m. Please email your interest to attend to email@example.com or visit our facebook page @fulbright.nepal for updates.
- You must submit the application online along with electronic copies of all required documents.
- To ensure correct completion of the application, read carefully the detailed instructions
- Proofread the entire application before submitting. The application should be free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Treat the application as a unitary whole, with all parts reinforcing the project statement. The flow should be orderly: your capabilities should be listed in the application, further documented in the curriculum vitae and confirmed in the references. Use the project statement to make the parts interact by referring to items in the curriculum vitae or research bibliography. Without being redundant or simplistic, you should make it easier for the reviewer to find the key pieces of information you wish to convey.