2021-2022 Fulbright Specialist Program
Deadline: August 31, 2021
- Fulbright Specialist Program Information
- Eligibility Requirements for Host Institutions
- Eligible Disciplines
- Fulbright Specialist Program Activities
- Program Parameters
- Multi-Visit (Serial Projects)
- Identifying Fulbright Specialists
- Program Funding and Cost Share
- Application Process for Host Institutions
- Specialist Program Impacts
- Contact Information
- Individuals Interested in Serving as a Fulbright Specialist
Application Process for Host Institutions
Prospective host institutions must submit a project proposal via the Fulbright Specialist Program online portal here: https://worldlearning-community.force.com/FSPHost.
For Host Institution application instructions, click here.
After a project proposal is received, it will be reviewed by the Fulbright Commission. Only project proposals that are completed in their entirety will be reviewed. Please note that the Fulbright Commission typically receives more project proposals from prospective host institutions than it is able to support with limited funding. Therefore, not all proposals submitted will be approved.
If your project proposal is approved by the Fulbright Commission, it must then be approved by multiple offices within the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. Approved projects will be notified around February-March 2022.