2023-2024 Fulbright Specialist Program
Deadline: August 14, 2023
- Program Information
- Eligibility Requirements for Host Institutions
- Eligible Disciplines
- Ineligible Institutions, Fields, and Activities
- Fulbright Specialist Program Activities
- Program Parameters
- Identifying Fulbright Specialists
- Application Process for Host Institutions
- Specialist Program Impacts
- Contact Information
- Individuals Interested in Serving as a Fulbright Specialist
Multi-Visit (Serial Projects)
If a host institution would benefit by having the Fulbright Specialist visit the host institution more than once, host institutions may apply for their project to be Multi-Visit. Please note that the majority of approved projects are not Multi-Visit, and host institutions will need to provide a strong justification for why this approach would strengthen project outcomes. Please find below some general program parameters for Multi-Visit projects.
- Multi-Visit projects cannot include more than a total of two trips.
- All trips must be completed within a one-year period by the same Fulbright Specialist. The one-year period is calculated by adding 12 months from the initial start date of the first visit through the end date of the final visit.
- Each visit must be a minimum of 14 days, and the total number of days across all visits cannot exceed six weeks (42 days).