2021-2022 Fulbright Specialist Program
The deadline for 2021-2022 Fulbright Specialist Program is over.
- Fulbright Specialist Program Information
- Eligibility Requirements for Host Institutions
- Eligible Disciplines
- Fulbright Specialist Program Activities
- Program Parameters
- Multi-Visit (Serial Projects)
- Identifying Fulbright Specialists
- Program Funding and Cost Share
- Application Process for Host Institutions
- Specialist Program Impacts
- Contact Information
- Individuals Interested in Serving as a Fulbright Specialist
Individuals Interested in Serving as a Fulbright Specialist
Individuals interested in serving as a Fulbright Specialist must meet all eligibility requirements including:
- Be a U.S. citizen; and
- Have significant experience in one of the eligible disciplines, as demonstrated by professional, academic, or artistic achievements.
For a complete list of eligibility requirements and information on how to apply to join the Fulbright Specialist Roster, please visit https://fulbrightspecialist.worldlearning.org/.
U.S. academics and professionals interested in applying to join the Fulbright Specialist Roster, should direct all questions to World Learning at email@example.com.