2021-2022 Fulbright Specialist Program
The deadline for 2021-2022 Fulbright Specialist Program is over.
- Fulbright Specialist Program Information
- Eligibility Requirements for Host Institutions
- Eligible Disciplines
- Fulbright Specialist Program Activities
- Program Parameters
- Multi-Visit (Serial Projects)
- Identifying Fulbright Specialists
- Program Funding and Cost Share
- Application Process for Host Institutions
- Specialist Program Impacts
- Contact Information
- Individuals Interested in Serving as a Fulbright Specialist
- All exchanges must range from 14 to 42 days in length, including weekends, holidays, and travel days.
- Approved projects should be completed between April 2022 and September 30, 2022. The project start date is the date the specialist departs the U.S.
- Projects are restricted to one country, and all project activities must take place in Nepal.
- Each project is limited to only one Fulbright Specialist grantee.