2022-2023 Fulbright Specialist Program
Deadline for submission of application: September 15, 2022
- Program Information
- Eligibility Requirements for Host Institutions
- Eligible Disciplines
- Ineligible Institutions, Fields, and Activities
- Fulbright Specialist Program Activities
- Program Parameters
- Identifying Fulbright Specialists
- Program Funding and Cost Share
- Application Process for Host Institutions
- Specialist Program Impacts
- Contact Information
- Individuals Interested in Serving as a Fulbright Specialist
In general, all projects designed by host institutions must adhere to the requirements below. For more information, please
- The length of a Fulbright Specialist project must be a minimum of 14 days and a maximum of 42 days, including travel days and weekends
- Approved projects should be completed between January 2023 and September 30, 2023. The project start date is the date the specialist departs the U.S.
- Projects are restricted to one country, and all project activities must take place in Nepal.
- Each project is limited to only one Fulbright Specialist grantee.
For more information, visit https://fulbrightspecialist.worldlearning.org/eligibility-host-institutions/