Fulbright Foreign Student (Master’s) Program 2025-2026

Deadline for submission of application: 04/26/2024 11:59 PM Eastern Time

Documents Required

Please upload the following documents in the correct application sections:

Application SectionDocuments required
Academic and Professional InformationCV- no more than 2 pages long (See CV format)
Academic MaterialsAttested* copies of Diplomas/Certificates and Mark sheets/Transcripts (arranged in a reverse chronological order; the most recent at the top and the oldest at the bottom; starting from Graduate, Undergraduate and College.
Unattested academic materials will not be considered
Test ScoresTOEFL or IELTS and GRE test score reports (This is not mandatory for the application process)
Study Plan (each essay should be maximum 2 pages or no more than 1500 words)See Study Objective and Personal Statement Guidelines
Study/Research Objective
Personal Statement
Writing Sample (Often required for study in the Humanities or Social Sciences)
Travel PlansCitizenship, National ID or Passport scan
Additional Information-Country SpecificAttested SLC/SEE Certificate and Mark sheet
Unattested academic materials will not be considered
Additional Information- Additional DocumentsWork sample (Often required for study in the Arts or Art-related fields as well as in Communication and/or Journalism)
Recommendations3 Recommendations: professional and academic references from instructors, professors or work supervisors who know you well

*Attestation of photocopies of documents may be made by the issuing institution, Government of Nepal, Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu University or a government approved notary public.

USEF-Nepal also provides attestation service.
Documents for attestation can be dropped off from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM at USEF-Nepal office. You must submit all original academic documents listed below along with clear photocopies. Make sure to photocopy the backside information of your mark sheets.

  1. SLC/SEE: mark sheet and certificate
  2. +2: mark sheet and provisional certificate
  3. Bachelor/Master: TU transcript (if degree is from KU/PU then individual grade sheets are required as well) and provisional certificate.